We’ve put together a collection of links from around our site and around the web to help you better understand how our service works and how we’re performing:
- Our on-time performance numbers
- Common train delays explained
- National Rail passenger satisfaction survey results
- Station service and facility information
- Season ticket price calculator
- Planned engineering work
- Our service improvement plan
Keeping you informed during disruptions
In the National Rail passenger satisfaction survey, many passengers said they wanted to be kept better informed during service disruptions. We’ve heard you and prepared a plan showing how we’ll keep you updated when there are delays on the line.
We prepared this plan in line with the rail industry’s Approved Code of Practice.
Our guide shows the steps we take to deliver timely and accurate information during disruptions. While it’s a bit technical, it does give you a full behind-the-scenes look at what we’re doing to improve the lines of communication.
Download our Passenger information during disruption (PIDD) plan