Your chance to speak to our senior management team
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Our next Meet the Manager session will be:
- Hertford North station on Wednesday 5 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Royston station on Thursday 6 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Welwyn Garden City station on Wednesday 12 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Hitchin station on Thursday 13 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- St Pancras station on Thursday 18 July from 07:30 - 09:30
- King's Cross station on Thursday 7 November from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with the senior team at King’s Cross 10th January 2019.
Feedback themes from the latest session is detailed below.
Our new COO and CEO were present alongside directors and managers from all areas of the business to meet our customers and answer their questions.